Here’s the schedule:
- Saturday, August 15 – 10 am-1 pm: Essay workshop #1
- Saturday, August 22, 10 am-1 pm: Common Application Boot Camp
- Sunday, August 23, noon-3 pm: Essay Workshop #2
- Saturday, August 29, 11 am-2 pm: Common
App and UC/non-Common App workshop – WESTSIDE LOCATION
- Sunday, August 30, noon-3 pm: UC applications and applications for colleges that do not accept the Common App (many out-of-state public universities – Oregon, Arizona, Washington, Wisconsin, Kansas, Indiana – as well as several private universities, including Georgetown and MIT – do not accept the Common App)
Students should bring a laptop, a resume and a high school transcript (unofficial is ok) to each meeting.
Please RSVP using the form below.
These workshops are free for Magellan comprehensive and mini-plan clients. The pricing for all others is as follows:
One workshop: $200
Two workshops: $350
Three workshops: $450
Four workshops: $550
Street addresses will be e-mailed when your RSVP has been received.
Feel free to share this page with other high school seniors! You can also download the flyer below to send to friends:
We’ll also host a final UC and CSU application workshop in November – watch for announcements in the newsletter!