Wondering how college admissions works these days? This webinar gives you the basic information you’ll want to know if you have a high school student approaching their college search and application process.
If you’d like to learn about the college admissions process in more depth, we’d love for you to take our FREE, self-paced College Admission Clinic.
Here’s the downloadable slide deck (updated in 2022):
Here are a few other resources I mentioned (and a few I did not!):
- College financial aid (webinar is embedded in the post)
- What’s my GPA for college admissions?
- What’s a school profile?
- Harvard Law School’s list of undergraduate colleges from which their first-year law students graduated
- Why you shouldn’t apply to all of the Ivy League schools
- Five things an independent educational consultant can do for your student
- Independent college counselors – should we or shouldn’t we (hire one)?
We hope all of this information is helpful to you as you begin the college search process with your child.
We purposefully post lots of free resources on our blog and on our Facebook page to help you if you’d like to work through this exciting journey on your own. We invite you to take advantage of all that we share!
If you feel like you’d like some expert college admissions guidance, we offer a free phone consultation. Reach out – our team is here to support you every step of the way!