Magellan College Counseling works with high school students as they embark on and proceed with their college search. We customize our efforts for each student, starting with a self-evaluation process.
We provide the following services:
- High school curriculum and transcript review
- Extra-curricular activity review
- Summer enrichment activity review and recommendations
- Assistance with determining potential majors/career fields
- College list development
- College visit/college fair preparation
- Customized college search plan and timeline
- Resume/brag sheet development assistance
- Teacher/counselor recommendation request preparation
- On-campus interview/alumni interview preparation
- Assistance with all stages of college applications
- Assistance with college essay brainstorming, development and revision
Here’s a downloadable document that explain the services Magellan College Counseling provides:
Call today – it’s never too early to get started!